The cutting-edge wireless control system gives Antari W series a simple setting and operation interface. Additionally, the state-of-the-art heater design upgrades the W Series fog machines to a higher level in terms of good quality fog and energy efficiency. In conclusion, Antari W Series bring users to a professional scene in an easier method.
- Intelligent Wireless Control System Each machine comes with a set of wireless receiver and transmitter as standard controller. The working distance of wireless control is 50 meters in open area.
- Opto-electronic Fluid Sensor When the fluid recipient runs dry,the fluid sensor stops pumping automatically to protect pump from burning.
- More Efficient New Heat Exchanger Design It can generate drier fog with smaller particles.This leads to a fairly low fog fluid consumption. Compare to the equivalent power consumption heat exchangers, the same quantity of fog fluid in W series can produce 20% more fog than others.
- New Advanced PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Design The new system can control temperature precisely and rule out the influence from outside environments as much as possible to make W series fog machines be able to work stably between – 20 and + 60 degree Celsius.
- Power: AC100V/AC120V/AC230V/AC240V, 50Hz-60Hz
- Heater: 800W
- Output: 3000 cu.ft/min
- First Heat-up Time: 100 sec.
- Tank Capacity: 0.8 liters
- Fluid Consumption Rate: 60 min/0.8 liter
- Remote Included: W-1 Wireless Remote
- Weight: 3.8 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): L315 x W128 x H166
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular Antari Fog Machines