This is a lower profile, shorter stroke version of our up/down mech. It is perfect for making breathing grave props or for when you just want a skull or head to peak over the edge of a grave! Moves up and down about 3 inches.
Comes complete with:
- The FrightProps High-Torque Dual Speed Prop Motor
- Our High-Amperage 12v5amp Power supply.
- Power supply adapter
- Mounting Flange
- Use the optional PicoVolt controller for even more control.
- The 5v5amp power supply is recommend if you will be making a breathing grave or similar prop so that the motor will run at a slower speed. Please send us an e-mail at the time of order placement to let us know you'd like this power supply instead.
- Use our Mech Accessories to extend the shaft length.
- Resting height is 11", max height is 14"
- Footprint approximately 8" wide and 6" deep
- Total stroke is approximately 3"
What are the dimensions of the short throw motor mech?8" x 6" x 11"-14"
What the maximum weight is that the 4" throw can move up and down?This mech can handle a maximum weight of about 5 pounds.
Can these motors be run right from a 12V car battery?Yes, they work great from a 12V DC car or motorcycle type battery.