Put A Little Tube In Your Tone
The MIC100 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC100 is great for eliminating the "dull" sound of standard digital recorders and sound cards. And thanks to onboard +48 V phantom power and 20dB pad, it can also add warmth to condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI box, you get outstanding signal integrity.
Two cool vintage-style knobs control gain and output. There's also a switch for phase reverse and a limiter to prevent overloading the MIC100. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels.
Vintage Sound, Modern Value
The MIC100 gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the MIC100's real tube tone can take your sound.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Complements especially your studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Ship Weight: 2 pounds
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.