By simply turning the knob on our DC Speed Controller you can control the speed of 12VDC Linear Actuators and Motors. Product Specifications:
- Input voltage: 12VDC to 40VDC
- Control Power: 0.01 - 400W
- Standby Current: 0.02 A
- PWM Duty Cycle: 10% - 100%
- PWM Frequency: 13 KHz
- Size: 2.87" x 1.06" x 2.36" (LxHxW)
- Knob Diameter: 0.53"
- Unit Weight: 0.15 lbs
- Reverse polarity and high current protection
- High efficiency, high torque, low heat generating
- Power Supply sold separately.
How do I wire this speed controller to a MOT1 prop motor?Motor red wire to controller “motor +” Motor blue wire to controller “motor -” 12V 5Amp power supply (-) to controller “input (-)” 12V 5Amp power supply (+) to controller “input (+)”
Does this allow both forward and reverse motor control?No, this controller is for controlling speed only and not direction. The PicoVolt controller can control both speed and direction.