When guests trigger the PIR the speaker will play your sound. Can be set to loop through a series of sounds or play the same sound every time.
There are two ways to load audio into the Scream Box:
- USB Memory Stick upload: If you are going to be using only a few small audio files you can put them on a USB memory stick and it will read them into the limited internal memory. You can then remove the USB stick.
- SD Memory Card: Place all audio files onto an SD card and insert into Scream Box. SD card must be left in Scream Box.
- Uses PIR technology for accurate motion sensing
- No tools or software needed!
- Will not "forget" program when powered down
- Storage medium: Built-in SPI Flash/ SD card ,
- Internal flash supports 5-30 minutes sound. Maximum SD card size is 2 Gig.
- Supports MP3 format files .
- Supports two modes: All loop one by one and single loop
- Built-in 14W power amplifier to ensure loud and clear sound.
- Measures: 7in. wide x 10in. high x 5in. deep
|Popular Digital Audio Players and Accessories|