Comes pre-loaded with four scary sounds. Installing your own sounds is simple and easy by using a mini-USB cable connected to a PC (not included) or load them onto an optional micro-SD memory card.
Now has a new setting that prevents an audio file from being interrupted while playing!
A text file named “read.cfg” with the only contents being the number “2” can be placed into the root of the SD card. This will prevent the audio files from being interrupted by the other trigger inputs. To toggle this feature off, simply delete the "read.cfg" file.
- Built-in high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.
- Incorporated with a 4MB flash memory and a micro SD slot on board.
- Upload MP3 files to the flash memory easily through the mini USB.
- Supports a micro SD card as the storage device as well.
- Play back 4 sounds one-by-one by negative trigger.
- Equipped with a 10 watt amplifier for loud sound output.
- Adjustable sound volume and wide range power input.
- Dimensions: 99x80x80(mm)
- Working voltage: DC 9V-24V
- Working current: ≤400mA (Input: DC12V)
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- Flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3 format 32Kbps-320Kbps
NOTE: You will have to open the unit and access the circuit board to add new sounds or use a micro SD card. This is a simple process.
Do you need a separate trigger for each one of the four sounds?Yes, if you want to activate four different sounds.
Can you operate this off of a PicoBoo controler?Yes, the PicoBoo and any other controller with relay outputs can activate it.
If one sound is playing and the second sound is triggered does it stop the first sound?By default the first sound will stop and the second will begin. There is a setting to override this and not allow the first song to stop until it is completely done playing.
Could you give me a rough estimate of how many decibels the speaker is at 10 feet?About 80dB from a 10 foot distance.
Does this work alone without a PicoBoo controller?You can trigger it to start playing by simply touching two wires together. No additional controller is required.