ReoFlex® urethanes feature convenient one-to-one by volume mix ratios. Vacuum degassing is not necessary and ReoFlex® rubbers cure with negligible shrinkage to a durable rubber that will last in production.ReoFlex® mold rubbers are used for a variety of applications including making molds to reproduce sculpture and architectural elements, as well as for making special effects, toys and prototypes. These rubbers will meet the stringent demands of production casting of wax, plasters, concrete and resins.
- ReoFlex® 20 - Shore 20A hardness
- ReoFlex® 30 - Shore 30A hardness
- ReoFlex® 40 - Shore 40A hardness
- ReoFlex® 50 - Shore 50A hardness
- ReoFlex® 60 - Shore 60A hardness