The BrightSign HD120 is ideal for seamless looping video playback or basic interactive presentations, which can easily be created using the included BrightAuthor software application. BrightAuthor offers an intuitive drag and drop interface and provides templates and tools to build both looping and interactive playlists for both full-screen and multi-zone layouts. Presentations are published directly to an SD memory card, and simply inserted into the player for quick and easy playback.
- Delivers Full HD 1080p video playback
- Includes a robust media handling platform for superior video and image playback performance
- Supports both looping media and interactive presentations
- Offers multi-zone and full screen layouts supporting video, images and text tickers
- Includes interactive controls via a GPIO port for buttons, lighting, and show controller applications
- Contains a real-time clock for date and time zones, scheduling and dayparting
- Packaged in an ultra-compact size and easily mounted out of sight
- Offers HDMI and VGA connectivity
- Includes BrightAuthor Software for looping and interactive playlist creation and publishing
- Does not come with required SD or SDHC memory card (32M—32G supported). Size required depends on how much content you require to be played. 2GB is sufficient for most haunt applications.
- This player can be controlled from the DB15 port contained on it. You can use our optional Data Cable to break this out into wires that can be used to trigger with a controller such as the PicoBoo or BooBox Flex.
|Popular Digital Video Players|