Simply plug in your lights and speakers and let the thunder and lightning storm begin!
- CD quality stereo thunder sound track in the box! No need for a separate audio source
- Thunder sound track professionally produced by Emmy award winning sound designer Adam Johnston
- Two output channels (sockets) to hookup standard lights to. Each light can be up to a huge 500-watts!
- Lights brighten and dim in sync with the thunder crashes
- 1/8 inch female stereo jack for hooking up speakers. Use any amplified speakers or an amplifier and speakers
- Quality: From the minds that brought you the PicoBoo and BooBox controllers
Ship Weight: 1 pounds
Can you plug in a power strip and use many lights?Yes, as long as no more than 10amps of lights are connected to each outlet on the PicoStorm.
What is the difference between the PicoStorm and the PicoFX?They are exactly the same. The PicoStorm simply comes pre-programmed with the storm audio on the SD card and can easily be changed.
What kind of speakers work best with this product?Any type of amplified speakers (or an amplifier and passive speakers) will work. The lightning controller does not have anything to do with the speakers, it “listens” to the audio single coming in to decode it.
Can strobe lights be used with this product?No, strobe lights are "blinky" and do not create an effect of lightning. The appropriate lights to use are incandescent, which are standard regular lights.
How many light sets can be controlled with the Pico Storm controller?Up to 500-watts of lights from each of the two output light sockets.
Can you use your own sound track on this unit? I have a thunder track already.Yes, you can use your own MP3 audio with this product.
Can you use LED shop lights with the lightning simulator?LED lights will not work with the lightning simulators. They must be incandescent type lights.
Will it work with wireless speakers?The PicoStorm has a 3.5mm lineout female port – exactly like you would find on an iPad, iPhone, etc. So if your wireless speaker works with those it will work with the PicoStorm.
Is there only one speaker connection on the PicoStorm for two speakers?Yes, the PicoStorm contains one stereo 3.5mm female audio port. This is the same exact size used on computer speakers, iPad, iPhone, etc. So any speakers and audio accessories for those will also work on the PicoStorm.