- Input Voltage: 120 volt, 60Hz AC, 4 amps maximum.
- Connections: Polarized standard household plug + two polarized outlets.
- Maximum Power Handling: Up to 200 watts per channel, 300-watt total.
- Compatible Lights: Incandescent, halogen, dimmable LEDs and CFLs, Cold Cathode.
- Dimming Method: Forward Phase Cut
- Technology: Solid state, microprocessor controlled.
- Safety Features: Fused input, internal surge suppression, opto-isolators to protect the microprocessor.
- Size: 3.29” x 2.4” x 1” (excluding wires and control). 4.375” wide including mounting flanges. 1.74” high including knob.
- Enclosure: Black flame retardant ABS – Fire rating UL94V-0
- Duty Cycle: Continuous use
- Controls: Single rotary control for intensity, speed and depth plus a top mounted pushbutton to select program (candle, fire, neon, electrical 1, electrical 2).
- Warranty: 3-Year limited warranty
Ship Weight: 0.5 pounds
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.