Hurricane™ 1301 is a water-based fogger capable of a great output of 20,000 cfm. It has a 3.3-liter (0.9 gallon) tank and takes only five minutes to heat up. It features a low-fluid indicator and automatic shutdown. A wired timer remote (FCT) is also included.
Comes with a wired fog timer.
- Compact fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off which protects your pump from overheating
- Features a 3.3 l tank capacity and quick 5-minute heat-up time for an output of 20,000 cfm
- Easily control using the manual fog button or included timer remote
- Enhance operation and safety with the LED-illuminated tank
- Tank Capacity: 0.9 gal (3.3 l)
- Included Controllers: FC-T
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Heat-up Time: 5.5 min
- Output: 20,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 125 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,202 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,202 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 13.8 lb (6.3 kg)
- Size: 16.5 x 12.4 x 12 in (420 x 314 x 302 mm)
- Approvals: CE
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular Chauvet Fog Machines