- Large 1/2 NPT ports
- Normally CLOSED (air is stopped until power is applied)
- Available in choice of 12VDC, 24VDC, and 110VAC
- Amp Draw: 1.5A@12VDC, 800ma@24VDC
- Operating pressure: Vacuum to 150 psi
- BooBox Flex/FlexMAX: Due to the large amperage draw of this solenoid it cannot be used directly on the solid state outputs of the Flex and Flex MAX. A relay must be used.
- PicoBoo ONE: The solid state outputs of the PicoBoo ONE can handle the amperage of the solenoid and it can be hooked directly up. Make sure that a power supply is used that has enough amperage to power the PicoBoo ONE and the solenoid valve (at least 2 amps). Our 12V 5Amp power supply is recommended when using the 12V version.
- PicoBoo, PicoBoo Jr, PicoBoo Plus: The relays of these controllers can handle the amperage of this solenoid. Make sure that a power supply is used that has enough amperage to power the PicoBoo and the solenoid valve (at least 2 amps). Our 12V 5Amp power supply is recommended when using the 12V version.
Can the Picoboo Max handle the amps of the 2 way solenoid without adding a relay?Yes, the PicoBoo MAX already has relay outputs that can handle up to 10 amps.
I order this valve with the 110VAC option does that mean that I can just plug it directly into a wall outlet?Yes, if you attach a plug to the bare wires it can be plugged right into an outlet without the need for a power supply / transformer.
While the name states 1/2 ports, would I need to order 1/2 NPT male threaded fittings?Yes, this value has 1/2" NPT ports on it.
Can the 2-way valve be used to control a single acting cylinder?No, you must use a 3-way valve with single-acting cylinders.
Popular 2-Way Solenoid Valves