- Control box
- 4 colored buttons
- Magnetic Lock
- Power Supply
This prop provides power via a 12v output until it is solved, at which point it stops providing power, making it perfectly suited for use with a magnetic lock.
To program the button sequence follow these steps
- Wire the buttons to the control box if they are not already wired. To do this, connect each set of black wires to a button. Connect the wires to the 13 and 14 terminals of the buttons.
- Wire the magnetic lock to the control box. Connect the red and black wire coming from the control box to the two wires of the magnetic lock (Red to Positive (red) and Black to Negative (black))
- Plug in the power supply.
- With the power supply plugged in, the magnetic lock should be engaged,
- To program the sequence, you will need to press the programming button. There are two buttons leading to the control box. One should be labeled 'CONFIGURE'.
- Press the CONFIGURE button (you should hear two quick beeps)
- Slowly press the desired sequence of buttons. It is best top press the buttons slowly and firmly.
- Once you have completed entering your series, press the CONFIGURE button again and wait for the long beep before releasing. The program is saved.
- Unplug the power supply for 5 seconds.
- Plug the power supply back in.
- You should now be able to enter your saved sequence and open the magnetic lock!
- Press the reset button (the other red button) to reset the prop and reactivate the lock.
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular Escape Room Props