You're a top of the line DJ, performer or venue, and you need to put on a top of the line performance at your permanent location or on the go. The Fog Fury 2000 Fog Machine provides high level fog machine features in a portable size unit. You'll be amazed at the output of this lightweight and easy to use device. Adding the element of fog to your dance floor or production adds to the visibility of your lights and lasers making an exceedingly more vibrant and dynamic atmosphere for your crowd to enjoy. Because the Fog Fury 2000 is a DMX fog machine, you'll be able to easily integrate it into your entire entertainment production, and easily manage it with a DMX controller. This fog machine, with its high output, may make your whole production foggy, but your choice has never been clearer, get the Fog Fury 2000 Fog Machine and take your events to a whole new level of awesome.
- 1100W portable, high output Fog Machine
- High performance pump for optimum output
- ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology to always maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up times between fog blasts
- Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
- LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
- Fog Output: 7000 (cu.ft/min)
- Warm-up time: 8 min.
- External fog fluid tank: 2.5 Liter
- Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
- Convenient carrying handle
- Includes On/Off wired remote control with 25ft./8M cable
- Heater: 1100W
- Power Consumption: 1200W max
- Power: AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz (non switching)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.75” x 11.75” x 9” / 421 x 295 x 224mm
- Weight: 16 lbs. / 6.89 kg.
- Only use high quality, water-based fog fluid
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular American DJ Fog Machines