- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
Directly Activating LED Mini Spotlights with a Motion Sensor
- Light will activate when motion is detected. When motion is no longer detected light will remain on from 2 to 30 seconds depending on motion sensor.
- When first powered-up the light will blink on/off as the motion sensor warms up (about 30 seconds).
- The motion sensor must be of “normally open” type (FrightProps motion sensor are all “normally open”, other’s may not be)
- A 12vDC 1AMP regulated power supply is sufficient for a few lights. If you want to run a bunch then you can use a 12vDC 5AMP regulated power supply. It is important that the power supply is regulated or else the LED will burn out.
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- How do you wire the LED mini and micro spotlights?
- Can triggers (step mat, PIR, beam sensor) be hooked directly to a picoBOO?
- Can you hook an AC (110v) trigger to a PicoBoo?
- Can I use my PicoBoo to give a burst of fog when triggered?