- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
Control a Linear Actuator from a PicoBoo
- This method requires a 12vDC linear actuator that does not draw more than 5amps.
- To program press REC on the PicoBoo. Press output button 1 to make the actuator go one direction and button 2 to make it go the other direction. Pressing both buttons will do nothing. Press REC when done recording.
- Wires shown in various colors only for clarity. Any color may be used.
- This data applies to all of our controllers that contain relays.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Do you need the Transducer Amplifier for the Transducer Shaker to work? Is there any other kind of control box needed, or will the Transducer Shaker work on its own?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller
- How do you turn up the speaker volume when using the internal amp on a PicoBoo?