- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
Activate a PicoVolt from a PicoBoo
This diagram shows how to activate a PicoVolt motor and LED controller from a PicoBoo controller. Because the PicoVolt does not have a trigger input you can use this method to trigger the PicoBoo which in turn triggers the PicoVolt.
- This digram does not show a trigger hooked up to the PicoBoo. Hookup a a trigger as you normally would.
- As shown, one power supply will provide power for both the PicoVolt and PicoBoo.
- Shown is a PicoBoo Plus - this diagram also pertains to the PicoBoo Jr and PicoBoo
- I have an iPod touch. Why would I need a BooTunes player or what would the benefits be?
- Video: PicoBoo
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller