- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
How do you reverse motor direction?
With DC motors (such as our High-Torque Dual-Speed Prop Motors) simply swapping negative (-) and positive (+) changes the direction of the motor.
You can also use our PicoVolt controller to programmatically change the direction.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller
- How do I control the speed of an air cylinder?
- Pneumatic Prop Guidelines