- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
These videos on the PicoBoo controllers illustrate their feature and how to use them.
Please note that the PicoBoo product names have changed:
PicoBoo 103 is now "PicoBoo Jr"
PicoBoo 104 is now "PicoBoo"
PicoBoo 105 is now "PicoBoo AC"
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- FrightIdeas Controller Manuals, Firmware, and Downloads
- What size power supply comes with the PicoBoo AC?
- Can a 12v solenoid be hooked up to the PicoBoo outputs without having to use a battery or another power supply?