- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
Setting BooBox 4 to factory defaults
To clear the BooBox 4 memory back to factory defaults:
1. Power up the BooBox 4 while holding the REC button, the PLY light should turn on.
2. Press buttons 1 thru 4 so that all the corresponding lights turn on.
3. Press REC, the REC light should turn on.
4. The BooBox 4 is will now be set to Factory defaults.
This process does not however delete the sounds. To do that you'll have to manually record a second or two of silence over the sound you'd like to erase.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads