- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
BooBox 4: Setting Input 1 to Normally Closed or Open
1. Power up the unit while holding the REC button
2. Press the 2 button, the 2 light should turn on
3. Press REC button, the REC light should turn on
4. This step toggles the normally closed setting.
a) For input 1: Press the 1 button, turning the 1 light ON for normally closed, or OFF for normally open.
b) For input 2: Press the 2 button, turning the 2 light ON for normally closed, or OFF for normally open.
5. Press REC twice. The unit will resume normal operation.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads