- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
With a boobox 8+ can multiple scenes be triggered and then running independently at the same time?
The BooBox 8+ is not multitasking. Each trigger on the BooBox 8+ starts a new program. It is designed for one large scene or prop scenerio.
Please note that the BooBox 8+ has been superceeded by the BooBox FLEX and FLEX MAX.
- Step lighting a long hallway
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- Motor drift when using the PicoVolt controller