- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
Powering 12VDC Devices from a PicoBoo
This information applies to the PicoBoo Jr (103), PicoBoo (104), and PicoBoo Plus.
Diagram shows a 12VDC solenoid but also applies to other 12VDC devices such as LED lights.
- Video: PicoBoo
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Can you hook lights up directly to the BooBox FLEX?
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- How do you wire the LED mini and micro spotlights?