- All categories
- How To Make Stuff
- Controllers & Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Linear Actuators
- Sound & Audio
- Talking Skulls
- Fog, Fluids, Scents
- Customer Service
- Prop Making
- Foam Filled Props
- Electric Firecrackers
- Customer Videos & Pics
- Decorating Supplies
- Video & Visual Effects
0 users online :: 0 Guests and 0 Registered
Does a solenoid valve continuously cycle in and out while plugged in?
No. You need a controller such as a picoBOO to do that.
- Using AC devices with the PicoBoo
- Using Solid State Relays for High Amperage Loads
- What size power supply comes with the PicoBoo AC?
- Can a 12v solenoid be hooked up to the PicoBoo outputs without having to use a battery or another power supply?
- How do I control the speed of an air cylinder?