Advantages of Silicone Vacuum Bags:
- Fast – as low as 4 hours from bag fabrication to part production.
- Cost Effective Production after 8 cycles vs. consumable bags.
- Reusable for hundreds of parts with polyester-based resins; up to 50 times with epoxy and 100 times when using pre-preg thermoplastic. Also suitable for de-bulk.
- Reduce Labor – silicone bag is reset in minutes; no taping or pleating.
- Self-Releasing – no release agents required.
- Perfect Fit even for complex shapes and undercuts.
- Odorless – No solvents or VOC's.
- High Service Temperature – up to 464°F / 240°C.
- Built-in Vacuum Seal.
- Ideal for Wet Lay-Up, Infusion, Pre-Preg (in or out of autoclave), and De-Bulk.
One 1-Gallon unit of EZ-Brush Vac Bag Silicone (16 lbs / 7.26 kg) will cover a 15.2 square foot (1.41 sq. meters) area at 3/16" (4.8 mm) thick.
One 5-Gallon unit of EZ-Brush® Vac Bag Silicone (80 lbs / 36.29 kg) will cover a 76.2 square foot (7.05 sq. meters) area at 3/16" (4.8 mm) thick.
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.
Popular Platinum-Cure Silicone Rubber