Model railroaders finally have a commercial quality product for flashing railroad signs. Stores can create attention at point-of-sale displays. Sign makers are limited only by their imagination. Christmas decorators can use the Digital CrossFade controller to alternate rope light snowflakes or other lighted decorations. A single channel may be utilized to fade a light on and off at a user-selectable rate.
The Digital CrossFade can handle up to 200-watts per channel. It is compatible with incandescent, halogen and most dimmable LEDs. Fade ratios available between the two channels are 50/50, 60/40, 70/30, 80/20, 90/10 and 95/5. Fader speed is fully adjustable by the user. The Digital CrossFade is an intelligent device that remembers its settings, even after being powered down or in the event of a power failure.
- Input Voltage: 120 volt, 60Hz AC, 4 amps maximum.
- Connections: Polarized standard household plug + two polarized outlets.
- Maximum Power Handling: Up to 200 watts per channel.
- Compatible Lights: Incandescent, halogen, dimmable LEDs.
- Technology: Solid state, microprocessor controlled.
- Safety Features: Fused input, internal surge suppression, opto-isolators to protect the microprocessor.
- Size: 3.29” x 2.4” x 1” (excluding wires and control). 4.375” wide including mounting flanges. 1.74” high including knob.
- Enclosure: Black flame retardant ABS – Fire rating UL94V-0
- Duty Cycle: Continuous use
- Pushbutton selects fade ratio of 50/50, 60/40, 70/30. 80/20, 90/10, 95/5
- Rotary control adjusts speed and transition time.
Warranty: 3-Year limited warranty
Ship Weight: 0.5 pounds
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.