This kit provides everything needed to hook-up a double-acting pneumatic cylinder and have it go in and out when power is applied via wall socket (110VAC) or power supply (12VDC / 24VDC). Cylinder not included.
This is what you get:
- 2 x Male Connector Push-On Elbow 1/8NPT Threads
- 3 x Male Connector-Push-On Fitting
- 20 feet of Polyethylene Tubing
- 2 x Breather Vents
- 1 x 4-Way Solenoid (choice of 12VDC, 24VDC, or 110VAC)
Not included and what you may need:
- Cylinder is not included (get them here).
- This kit does not come with a power cable (110VAC) or Power Supply (12VDC or 24VDC)
- You may also want to get mounting hardware and a controller
- To control the speed of the cylinder you can use two of our Speed Control Mufflers (this kit uses the 1/8 inch thread size).
What options should you choose?
- Voltage: 110VAC runs off of normal household power, just add an optional AC power plug and the valve will activate when plugged in. 12VDC and 24VDC both require an optional DC power supply to activate. If you are using a controller to activate your solenoid valves check with the controllers documentation on which voltage to choose.
- Fittings: This kit comes with four elbow fittings, two with 1/4" and two with 1/8" NPT threads for your cylinder or application you will be using the kit with.
|Popular Pneumatic Hook-Up Kits|