- 10x Precision DMX Lights
- 1x 12v 5amp Power Supply
- 1x Audio Cable
The Precision DMX is a microprocessor based intelligent lighting fixture that can be controlled to generate a wide range of vivid colors. Tunable preset functions allow the user to generate various patterns without complex signaling. A built-in flicker generator can create unique and realistic flame, surge, and lightning effects with ease. Standalone operation is achievable when the fixture is configured with our free DMX Programmer iOS app, making the Precision DMX a fully color and effects tunable floodlight that can operate without signal. The user simply sets the desired look of the Precision DMX with the DMX Programmer iOS app and the output settings will be stored in the fixture’s memory. Afterward, the Precision DMX may be unplugged from DMX signal and simply powered on; the fixture will output according to the stored settings. This is an excellent feature for applications that need a fully configurable light without DMX cabling.
Note 1: The Precision DMX requires the DarkBox Programmer (sold separately) in order to change its address from the default of 1. A single DarkBox Programmer can be used to set the address for all of your Precision DMX lights.
Note 2: The recommended power supply for the Precision DMX is the PowerPak 5000 (sold separately), which can handle up to 16 Precision DMX fixtures. We recommend a 12V5A power supply (sold separately), which can handle up to 16 Precision DMX fixtures.
- Full color control via DMX512 or free DMX Programmer iOS app
- 7 channel DMX control
- Built-in functions: flicker, strobe, blink, fade, color change, master dimming, color macro
- Standalone mode allows set and forget operation without DMX signal (requires free DMX Programmer iOS app)
- DMX address and configuration stored in memory
- Low voltage and minimal heat for improved safety over incandescent sources
- Internal constant current driver gives highly efficient and consistent output
- Minimal maintenance required with over 50,000 hour lamp life
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Themed entertainment (dark rides, Halloween attractions, bars, nightclubs, casinos)
- Theater and stage accent lighting
- Mobile displays
- Floral centerpieces
- Retail spaces
- Architectural accent lighting
- General purpose accent lighting
- Props and animatronics
- Special effects lighting
- Event lighting
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.