This relay board connects to the expansion port of your BooBox. It will add four 10 amp relays, each with Normally Open and Normally Closed contacts.
- Match the voltage to the power supply you are using with your controller (12v or 24v)
- Each board has 4 x 10 Amp Relays on it
- The 3 inch ribbon cable is included.
- The relay or solid-state outputs on the controller itself can still be used when this board is connected, they will just turn on at the same time.
- Two boards can be linked together to provide 8 relay outputs.
With just one quad relay board, how do you determine whether outputs 1-4 or 5-8 activate the relays?The first relay board is always assigned to outputs 1-4. If there is a second relay board connected to the first one, that one uses outputs 5-8.