Activation Option Choices Explained
What do all the options mean?We offer so many choices when it comes to prop activation that it can sometimes be confusing as to what to select! This document explains the various options so that you can make an informed decision.
"No Controller or Trigger" optionsSelecting one of these options will require you to use your own controller or other power source to active the prop. The "12VDC", "24VDC", and 110VAC" indicates the type of power you will need to provide to activate the prop. The 12VDC and 24VDC will require a power supply (transformer) or other device that suppies these voltages. 110VAC can get power from a standard household wall outlet.
- No Controller or Trigger (12VDC to activate)
- No Controller or Trigger (24VDC to activate)
- No Controller or Trigger (110VAC to activate)
Options that include a controllerOne of these options is the best choice if you are looking for a fully automated prop. The first part specifies the type of trigger and the seconds part (such as "+PicoBoo Jr") specifies the controller that is included. The PicoBoo has audio features and the PicoBoo Jr does not.
- No Trigger (+PicoBoo Jr)
- Motion Sensor Trigger (+PicoBoo Jr)
- Step Mat Trigger (+PicoBoo Jr)
- Beam Sensor (+PicoBoo Jr)
- Hand Trigger (+PicoBoo Jr)
- Wireless Trigger (+PicoBoo Jr)