To Change the Code:
- Open the lock and pull out the pin. The default code is 00000, so make sure the dials are set to this position.
- Pull off the spring-loaded metal cap.
- Remove the 5 combination wheels.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure the red clutch plate marks remain aligned with the pointer. Install the dials in the desired order and position.
- Snap the metal end back into place (NOTE: If the end cap will not mount properly, make sure the dials were re-installed properly. The small metal teeth should face toward the larger end of the lock.
Ship Weight: 0.5 pounds
There are currently no FAQs for this product
Please visit our Support & Training Center for support information.