A 3-way valve has 3 ports; In, Out, and Exhaust. Comes with flying leads (wires) for electrical hookup. All ports are threaded female 1/8" NPT.
- Please note that the pictures show fittings installed- these are not included.
- Solenoids allow you to turn on/off air supply to pneumatic cylinders. The voltage given for each part is the voltage that will operate the solenoid.
- We also offer Complete Kits with all tubing and fittings if you need an entire solution.
- See our exhaust mufflers and silencers for use with our solenoids.
- The solenoids do not come with power cables. They all have flying leads (wires) for attaching to a power cable (AC) or power supply (DC).
- These valves are normally closed and may be modified to normally open.
- Coils operate at: 12VDC:2.5W, 24VDC:2.5W, 110VAC:2.5VA
- Flow rate is .67 CV
- 21 to 115 psi operating range
|Popular 3-Way Solenoid Valves|