A 3-way valve has 3 ports; In, Out, and Exhaust. Comes with flying leads (wires) for electrical hookup. All ports are threaded female 1/2" NPT.
- Please note that the pictures show fittings installed- these are not included.
- Solenoids allow you to turn on/off air supply to pneumatic cylinders. The voltage given for each part is the voltage that will operate the solenoid.
- We also offer Complete Kits with all tubing and fittings if you need an entire solution.
- See our exhaust mufflers and silencers for use with our solenoids.
- The solenoids do not come with power cables. They all have flying leads (wires) for attaching to a power cable (AC) or power supply (DC).
- These valves are normally closed and may be modified to normally open.
- Coils operate at: 12VDC:6W, 24VDC:6.5W, 110VAC:6.5VA
- Flow rate is 2.79 CV
- 21 to 115 psi operating range
What is lowest air pressure required for this valve to operate?This valve requires at least 20 psi to operate.
Do the valves work in freezing temperatures?They work fine in cold weather but freezing could be an issue. Compressing air creates moisture which can get into the valves. If this happens and conditions are below freezing then the water will freeze and the valve will not function.
Does this valve work with a double acting cylinder?Generally 3-Way valves are not for use with double-acting cylinders. The exception to this is if you want to use the cylinder as a single-acting. See Using a Double-Acting Cylinder as Single-Acting for more information.
Will this valve work for vacuum as well as air?Air only, 20psi minimum.